Sunday, December 2, 2007

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Outing

You might think I'm crazy, but I spent the whole day today at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum listening to some of Beethoven's sonatas performed live!

Why would you think I'm crazy? Well, I have the DB finals on Tuesday, the final project to demo next week, and the research supervision form to hand over. So, in the midst of all this chaos, I thought I should take a small break and do something different (at least to make sure I would not go insane :). I wish I had some photos to upload from the visit, but the museum folks said that I cannot take any photos inside... too bad. The cooooold weather outside made me lazy to take the camera out and shoot.

So, being the classical music nut I am, I really enjoyed this outing. Oh BTW, this was organized by the Sid-Pac outing committee, and I got to meet some really cool people as well.

Hoping to participate in more outings like this in the future!!

No comments: